Monday, May 16, 2011

Do You Remember Brother Claude?

My brother in law, Gregg, recently posted a post on his blog. I find it to be one of the most interesting and intriguing pieces I've read and heard in a while. What makes it so interesting is that it was actually recorded by NPR (National Public Radio) on the program "All Things Considered."

Since my reading audience consists of different readers than his blog, I wanted to share it as well. The entire piece takes approximately 13 minutes to listen to and is also written in a transcript - however - if listening is possible, the music is available to help give a more dramatic effect of the story.

I highly recommend that you read / listen to this piece. Because of the interest in the history of our faith - I find this very intriguing. Hopefully you will as well.


2 comments:

Gregg said...

You can listen to a few listeners comments here...

http://www.npr.org/2011/05/06/136063092/letters-brother-claude-ely

Barb said...

This is something, isn't it? Dad pulled it up for us to listen to while Laura and I got Easter dinner together. Forgot to mention it to you. Sorry.

Love ya, kiddo.